Sunday, September 30, 2007

Pleasant Dreams?

I slept in Relto for the first time in a long time. I had a dream.

Everything was quiet in D'ni, but not eerily so. Everything looked different, new. Then I realized that D'ni had been restored; physically. It was so beautiful. I went looking for other people, but I found no one. I thought maybe I was in my own instance of Ae'gura. So, I linked to Relto and went through the Nexus to the Ferry Terminal and I was right.

The city instance was in ruins with bahro everywhere. People were running, climbing and screaming. I turned to my left towards the docks and I saw Yeesha. She said "You can help 
them my child." I had no idea what she meant by that.

Not knowing what to do, I linked out and went to my neighborhood. Things looked normal for 
now. So, I went to Eder Delin to think. The destruction had come, but, how could I help? 

I sat alone for a few minutes until Yeesha came. She was angry this time.  
"Why aren't you helping?" she yelled. "I don't know what to do,"I replied. She shook her head and left. I went over to the linking book and saw a bahro sitting 
quietly by itself. I got close enough for it to hear me. I started talking to it. Just about everyday ordinary things; and it looked as if it understood what I was saying.

I'm not sure how long I was talking. I didn't even notice it stand up.  I stood face to face with the bahro; not scared, not flinching. There seemed to be something so human about its manner, I couldn't put my finger on it. Then all of a sudden, it hugged me and we linked out. I felt so warm and loved.

When I opened my eyes I found myself in the restored city. Not like my instance. It was alive and warm and felt like home. There were people; explorers and others. I turned to my bahro friend, but he was gone. Yeesha came up to me, and all she said was "Thank you."

That's when I woke up. Curiouser and curiouser.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Non nudes news [url=http://nudecelebs.blogs4me.com/] nude pictures[/url] .