Monday, June 11, 2007

Getting Caught Up

I will have to continue the begining of my tale some other time. There has been so much going on in the cavern, I can hardly keep up. It's been almost a month since the loss of 'Wheely' and the near loss of Douglas Sharper. The incidents have made me very aware of the Bahro. Before they were just off in the distance screeching every now and then. Now they can be seen, the scream louder, they attack.  

Sharper said himself they were at war. The Bahro Civil War. Who knows what affect this will have on explorers in terms of cavern accessibility. Cate says things will go forward as planned, but I have my doubts. No one knows what happened to Engberg or Watson and with the number of original DRC members dwindling who knows what will happen next.

I'll have to finish my thoughts later.

No comments: