Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Lost

That's how I feel right now. Lost. With so much going on in the cavern, why do I feel so detached? I just wander around listening to bits of conversations, not really paying attention to what's being said. That's part of the reason why I've been on the surface for so long. It's not that the cavern is boring now; I think it's just that I might have a fear of commitment. I'm speaking in terms of the war of course.

Watson and Engberg have returned. So has Phil. So the DRC is back - plus Cate. But, it doesn't mean that things are back to normal.

I don't know. It may just be fear mixed with the feeling that I don't belong. I have friends and such. It's just a personal feeling that I'm an outsider. HA! Wouldn't it be funny if I turned out to be D'ni?

I think I need more rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.